Phase 4 Recreation Update
Thu February 4, 2021
On Feb. 3, Region 8 (DuPage and Kane Counties) moved to Phase 4. Downers Grove Park District remains committed to following the state guidelines to help slow the spread of COVID-19. We ask the community to help in this effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 by following state guidelines and CDC recommendations to watch your distance, wear a mask and wash your hands.
VIEW PHASE 4 STATE GUIDELINES
- Upcoming winter recreation programs will run as scheduled, depending on enrollment.
- Group sizes will be limited to 10 participants or less.
- All participants will be temperature scanned upon arrival.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- OPEN to members by reservation only. Reserve a workout time
- Face coverings required at all times within the facility.
- 40 members permitted per workout time slot.
- Workout times are 90 minutes.
- Premier fitness classes and group exercise classes available. View the schedule
- Indoor track is OPEN to the community and members by reservation only Monday through Friday (during basketball season) View hours and reserve a track time
- Open gym remains closed to meet capacity requirement and make space for recreation programs
DOWNERS GROVE GOLF CLUB
Driving range shelter is OPEN. Learn more
The following facilities will be CLOSED to the public until further notice:
- Lincoln Center
- Lyman Woods Interpretive Center
- Downers Grove Museum
- Administrative Office
As recommended in the Phase 4 guidelines, we are encouraging our staff to work remotely if possible. Our team will continue to respond to questions and concerns as quickly as possible:
- By email: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at email@example.com
- By phone: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at 630.960.7500
Register now for winter programs!