If you choose to withdraw from a class, a full refund will be issued when a completed Refund Request Form is submitted at least 72 hours prior to the first class meeting.
You may also self-cancel most programs through your on-line account under the 'My Account' menu. If you cannot self-cancel a program, a message prompt will let you know. A Refund Request Form will then need to be completed.
- When self-canceling programs through your on-line account, a refund check will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- When submitting a Refund Request Form, we strive to refund you in the manner in which you paid. Should circumstances prevent us from processing a refund to a credit card, a refund check will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- Refunds will not be placed on the household for future use, with the exception of enrollments paid with a Downers Grove Park District Gift Card.
- Requests submitted in less than 72 hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Some programs, events and services are not refundable under this policy. See Summer Camp pages for camp refund policy.
- Refund requests will not be accepted through email or by phone. Refund requests submitted through email will be asked to complete a Refund Request Form.
How to cancel or suspend your 4500 Fitness Membership
Your request to cancel or suspend your membership must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notifications by phone will not be accepted.