Phase 4 UPDATE for registration
How to Register
Following state recommendations, we are maintaining touchless transactions by continuing to offer online registration only. Our registration team is available to assist customers with questions or concerns Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm by email at email@example.com. You can reach us by phone Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at 630.960.7500.
If you've never registered for park district programs, create an account to register for programs online. Click the 'Register Online' button to get started! If you frequently register for park district programs, you most likely have an account waiting for you! Call our registration staff at 630.960.7500 to verify an existing account, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Winter is currently underway
Spring Registration Dates
|Resident Registration||March 8 @ 9:00 am|
|Non-Resident Registration||March 15 @ 9:00 am|
Summer Camp & Program Registration Dates
|Resident Registration||April 26 @ 9:00 am|
|Non-Resident Registration||May 3 @ 9:00 AM
TIPS FOR REGISTRATION
Popular programs will fill up fast! Register early to guarantee your spot. Unless specified on the program information, registration is a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Properties paying taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered to be Residents in the district. Those who do not pay taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered as Non-residents regardless of their residency in Downers Grove.
- Residents of School Districts 58 & 99 may register via all registration methods during the resident registration period and receive resident rates for activities or class sections that take place at school facilities.
- Non-residents who hold a Fitness Membership at 4500 Fitness may register for Premier Fitness classes during the resident registration period via all registration methods.
Check Age Requirements
- Appropriate age levels are established by our staff of professionals to ensure a rewarding experience for all. Participants must meet the age requirements of a class within one week after the starting date of the class, with the exception of Lincoln Learning Center Preschool.
Request a Refund
If you choose to withdraw from a class, a full refund will be issued when a completed Refund Request Form is submitted at least 72 hours prior to the first class meeting.
- Requests submitted in less than 72 hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- You may also self-cancel most program through your on-line account under the 'My Account' menu. Refund requests will not be accepted through email or by phone.
- A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Some programs, events and services are not refundable under this policy. See Summer Camp pages for camp refund policy.