4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
If you've never registered for park district programs, create an account to register for programs online. Click the 'Register Online' button to get started! If you frequently register for park district programs, you most likely have an account waiting for you! Call our registration staff at 630.960.7500 to verify an existing account.
Bring your completed registration form and payment (cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx or Discover) directly to:
Register for programs and events in person at any of our facilities. Simply bring a completed registration form with your payment (cash, check,money order, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx or Discover). For information safety, credit card numbers should never be disclosed on forms. Checks or money orders may be made payable to Downers Grove Park District. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
You may fax your completed registration form to Lincoln Center at 630.963.5884 or Recreation Center at 630.960.7251. You may also scan completed forms directly to our registration staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information safety, credit card numbers should never be disclosed on forms. Registration staff will contact you for payment. Enrollment in programs will not take place until payment is received. Faxed or scanned forms will not have priority over online or in-person registration.
We encourage you to enroll in programs at least one week prior to the start date. Programs with low enrollment may be canceled.
Unless registering in person:
- Participants should assume they are enrolled in their first choice unless otherwise notified by Park District staff.
- List your additional program choices so that you may be placed in the next available class if your first choice is filled. You will be placed on a waiting list for your first choice if all of your choices are filled.
- Checks or money orders may be made payable to Downers Grove Park District.
- There is a $25 service charge for returned checks.
- Appropriate age levels are established by our staff of professionals to ensure a rewarding experience for all children. Children must meet the age requirements of a class within one week after the starting date of the class, with the exception of Lincoln Learning Center Preschool.
Recreation Refund Policy
- If you choose to withdraw from a class, a refund will be issued or placed in your account when a completed Refund Request Form is submitted at least 72 hours prior to the first class meeting.
- A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Certain programs, events and services are not refundable under this policy.