4 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
If you've never registered for park district programs, create an account to register for programs online. Click the 'Register Online' button to get started! If you frequently register for park district programs, you most likely have an account waiting for you! Call our registration staff at 630.960.7500 to verify an existing account.
Register for programs and events in person at the Guest Services Desk at both Community Centers during our regular desk hours. Simply bring a completed registration form with your payment (cash, check,money order, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx or Discover).
Our preferred registration method is online or in-person however you may fax a completed registration form to Lincoln Center at 630.963.5884 or Recreation Center at 630.960.7251. You may also scan completed registration forms directly to our registration staff at email@example.com. Enrollment in programs will not take place until payment is received. Faxed or scanned forms will not have priority over online or in-person registration.
PAYMENTS & INFORMATION SAFETY
For information safety, credit card numbers should never be disclosed on forms. If faxing or scanning your form, registration staff will contact you for payment. Checks or money orders may be made payable to Downers Grove Park District. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
GUEST SERVICES DESK HOURS
Tips for registration
Popular programs will fill up fast! Register early to guarantee your spot. Unless specified on the program information, registration is a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Properties paying taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered to be Residents in the district. Those who do not pay taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered as Non-residents regardless of their residency in Downers Grove.
- Residents of School Districts 58 & 99 may register via all registration methods during the resident registration period and receive resident rates for activities or class sections that take place at school facilities.
- Non-residents who hold a Fitness Membership at 4500 Fitness may register for Premier Fitness classes during the resident registration period via all registration methods.
Check Age Requirements
- Appropriate age levels are established by our staff of professionals to ensure a rewarding experience for all. Participants must meet the age requirements of a class within one week after the starting date of the class, with the exception of Lincoln Learning Center Preschool.
Recreation Refund Policy
- If you choose to withdraw from a class, a full refund will be issued or placed in your account when a completed Refund Request Form is submitted at least 72 hours prior to the first class meeting.
- Requests submitted in less than 72 hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Some programs, events and services are not refundable under this policy.
- See Summer Camp pages for camp refund policy.