HOW TO REGISTER
We highly recommend registering through our online registration system.
If you've never registered for park district programs, create an account to register for programs online. Click the 'Register Online' button to get started! If you frequently register for park district programs, or you have or had a Fitness Membership with us you most likely have an account waiting for you! Call our registration staff at 630.960.7500 to verify an existing account, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAIL OR DROP-OFF FORM
Simply bring a completed registration form to the Recreation Center or Lincoln Center during our Registration Desk Hours. To drop off a form after our Desk Hours, please use the secure drop box located outside the entrance doors at the Recreation Center. Payment method will require either a credit card payment or an enclosed check. If you are paying with a credit card, our staff will contact you for payment as credit card numbers should never be disclosed on your form.
Forms that are dropped off or mailed, will not take priority over online or in-person registrations.
SCAN / EMAIL
Completed forms may be scanned or emailed directly to our staff at Regi_Staff@dgparks.org. Scanned forms will require a credit card payment. Staff will contact you for your payment as credit card numbers should never be disclosed on your form.
Forms that are scanned or emailed will not take priority over online or in-person registrations.
REGISTRATION SUPPORT HOURS
Our registration team is available to assist customers with questions or concerns Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm by email at email@example.com.
Reach us by phone Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at 630.960.7500.
Request a Refund
If you choose to withdraw from a class, a full refund will be issued when a completed Refund Request Form is submitted at least 72 hours prior to the first class meeting.You may also self-cancel most programs through your on-line account under the 'My Account' menu. If you cannot self-cancel a program, a message prompt will let you know. A Refund Request Form will then need to be completed.
- When self-canceling programs through your on-line account, a refund check will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- When submitting a Refund Request Form, we strive to refund you in the manner in which you paid. Should circumstances prevent us from processing a refund to a credit card, a refund check will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- Refunds will not be placed on the household for future use, with the exception of enrollments paid with a Downers Grove Park District Gift Card.
- Requests submitted in less than 72 hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Some programs, events and services are not refundable under this policy. See Summer Camp pages for camp refund policy.
- Refund requests will not be accepted through email or by phone. Refund requests submitted through email will be asked to complete a Refund Request Form.
How to cancel or suspend your 4500 Fitness Membership
Your request to cancel or suspend your membership must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notifications by phone will not be accepted.
Summer Camp & Program Registration Dates
|Resident Registration Begins:||April 26 @ 9:00 AM|
|Non-Resident Registration Begins:||May 3 @ 9:00 AM
Fall Program Registration Dates
|Resident Registration Begins:||July 19 @ 9:00 AM|
|Non-Resident Registration Begins:||July 26 @ 9:00 AM
Winter 2022 Program Registration Dates
|Resident Registration Begins:||Nov. 29 @ 9:00 AM|
|Non-Resident Registration Begins:||Dec. 6 @ 9:00 AM|
Seasonal Guide Program Dates
- Programs that begin Jan 1 - Mar 31 can be found in our Winter Recreation Guide
- Programs that begin (Spring) Apr 1 - May 31 & (Summer) June 1 - August 31 can be found in our Spring/Summer Recreation Guide
- Programs that begin Sept 1 - Dec 31 can be in our Fall Recreation Guide
*In-house sports league information & registration are typically placed in the Recreation Guide prior to season the league will run.
Popular programs will fill up fast! Register early to guarantee your spot. Unless specified on the program information, registration is a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Properties paying taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered to be Residents in the district. Those who do not pay taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered as Non-residents regardless of their residency in Downers Grove.
- Residents of School Districts 58 & 99 may register via all registration methods during the resident registration period and receive resident rates for activities or class sections that take place at school facilities.
- Non-residents who hold an active Fitness Membership at 4500 Fitness may register for Premier Fitness classes during the resident registration period via all registration methods.
Check Age Requirements
- Appropriate age levels are established to ensure a rewarding experience for all. *Participants must meet the age criteria of a class within one week of the start date of the class. Those who do not meet the age criteria may be considered on a case-by-case basis beginning the first day of nonresident registration. *Lincoln Learning students must be age appropriate by Sept. 1. No exceptions.
Youth Sports Leagues Registration
- To give our staff time to form teams and find coaches, registration for our in-house sports leagues will take place with the seasonal guide prior to season the league begins. Example: Spring Soccer will be found in our Winter Recreational Guide; Fall Soccer will be found in our Summer Recreational Guide, etc.