CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY
The Downers Grove Park District is proud to offer community events and recreation programs that promote fun, healthy and active lifestyles to participants of all ages. Our partnerships help to generate more visibility for your brand and provide opportunities to connect with targeted audiences in the community through pre-event promotions and onsite engagement.
For more information,contact Darby Beasley, Community Events & Sponsorship Specialist, at 630.960.7256 or email@example.com.
VIRTUAL Summer concert series
Every other Tuesday, May 26-August 18
7 to 8:30pm on Facebook Live
This summer, the Concert Series can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home or backyard during live-streamed concerts hosted as the top post on our Facebook page @DownersGroveParks or on our YouTube page. Create a concert-like experience of your very own by ordering curbside or pickup options from local restaurants and breweries.
200-300 VIEWS PER WEEK
bbq bolt run/walk
Saturday, Aug. 29
8am to noon
Celebrate the end of summer at the BBQ Bolt Run/Walk. Participants of all ages and abilities can choose their distance--5K or a 1-mile run/walk. The race finishes with a post-race Picnic in the Park at McCollum Park featuring BBQ, beer and festivities.
300-500 PARTICIPANTS & VOLUNTEERS
As part of our strategic plan, Downers Grove Park District seeks to create meaningful relationships that can develop potential partnership opportunities.
Partnerships with community organizations, local businesses and other government agencies are essential for our success. Partnerships save tax dollars, help parks and recreation make life better in our community, and are the pathway to efficiency. Our goal moving forward is to secure partnerships to leverage existing resources for greater outcomes in serving you.
- Village of Downers Grove
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Chamber 630
- Pierce Downer Heritage Alliance
- Downers Grove Cougars Wrestling - YOUTH WRESTLING
- Downers Grove Economic Development Corporation
- Grove Players
- Grove Foundation
- Downers Grove Historical Society
- Downers Grove Downtown Management
- Downers Grove Heritage Preservation Corporation
- DG Noon Lions 5K Labor of Love
- Sports Affiliate Groups
The Downers Grove Park District supports local agencies and not-for-profit groups through in-kind donations such as golf course, miniature golf or fitness passes. Donations are available upon request to organizations with 501(c) status, or American tax-exempt, non-profit corporations or associations within the boundaries of Downers Grove. Donations for agencies outside of Downers Grove are made at the discretion of the Executive Director.
Organizations and fundraising activities may include:
To qualify, please send the following information no later than 30 days prior to your event:
- School fun fairs, student incentives, school functions, etc.
- Community agencies/organizations, neighborhood group events, churches, and other not-for-profit groups for their fundraising efforts.
Requests can be made via:
- Flier or letter describing the event including the organization's name, event name and date and purpose of the requested donation
- Letter of 501(c)3 status
- Email to Darby Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to the Downers Grove Park District, Attn: Darby Beasley, 2455 Warrenville Road, Downers Grove, IL 60515