Once the historic Lincoln School from 1867 - 1974, the building was purchased by the Park District and renovated to what is now the Lincoln Community Center. Located on the south side of Maple Avenue between Washington Street and Main Street, this six level, multi-use building is home to the District's Lincoln Learning Center Preschool, The Link Before and After School Program and Adult Center. The convenient downtown location makes it the perfect place for business meetings, seminars and group gatherings.
The building contains the registration office, meeting rooms, art and ceramic rooms, a small gymnasium, various classrooms, an auditorium, and newly remodeled kitchen facilities. Most spaces are available for rental on a seasonal basis.