Popular programs will fill up fast! Register early to guarantee your spot. Unless specified on the program information, registration is a first-come, first-serve basis.
Make Sure Your Online Account is Registration Ready
We suggest you make sure you can access your online account prior to the first day of registration. Once logged in, check your account information.
- Make sure your email address is correct
- Make sure all family members are added to the account
- Make sure all birthdates and genders are correct
- Check your residency status
Checking these items can help make your registration process run smoothly! If you need assistance with your account, please contact us at 630.960.7500, Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm or email us at email@example.com
Did You Know?
- Nonresidents of the Park District who pay taxes into school districts 58 and/or 99 may be eligible for resident fees if the program utilizes a school facility. Those who qualify can register via all registration methods during the resident registration period. To see if you are eligible, please contact us at 630.960.7500, Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonresidents of the Park District who hold an active annual Fitness Membership at 4500 Fitness may register for Premier Fitness Classes during the resident registration period via all registration methods.
- You can self-cancel most programs through your online account by logging in and clicking on My Account. If you choose this method of canceling, we require up to 8 days prior to the begin date and you will receive a check within 7-10 business days. If you no longer wish to remain on a waitlist, you may also remove the waitlist enrollment in the same manner.
All newly created households entered in our system are audited within 48 hours for potential duplicate accounts and for residency status in the Downers Grove Park District. If your address falls within park district boundaries and we cannot verify your ownership or residency at that address, you will be contacted to provide proof of residency. Your account will be changed to a non-resident status until your residency can be established. If your Downers Grove address does not pay taxes into the Downers Grove Park District you are considered as a nonresident in the Downers Grove Park District.
Appropriate age levels are established to ensure a rewarding experience for all. Those who do not meet the age criteria of a class may be considered on a case-by-case basis beginning the first day of Nonresident registration. If you wish an age over-ride to be considered, please email our registration staff at email@example.com on or after the nonresident registration date. Age exceptions will not be considered for Lincoln Learning preschool students who must be age appropriate by Sept. 1.
Most programs will have a limited number of waitlist spots available once a program becomes full. When registering online and the class reads as FULL - this means we have met the maximum number of waitlisted spots available for that program. We will reach out to the waitlist only if a spots become available in the program.
Youth Sports Leagues Registration
- To give our staff time to form teams and find coaches, registration for our in-house sports leagues generally take place with the seasonal guide prior to season the league begins. Example: Spring Soccer will be found in our Winter Recreational Guide; Fall Soccer will be found in our Summer Recreational Guide, etc.