Popular programs will fill up fast! Register early to guarantee your spot. Unless specified on the program information, registration is a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Properties paying taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered to be Residents in the district. Those who do not pay taxes into Downers Grove Park District are considered as Non-residents regardless of their residency in Downers Grove.
- Residents of School Districts 58 & 99 may register via all registration methods during the resident registration period and receive resident rates for activities or class sections that take place at school facilities.
- Non-residents who hold an active Fitness Membership at 4500 Fitness may register for Premier Fitness classes during the resident registration period via all registration methods.
Check Age Requirements
- Appropriate age levels are established to ensure a rewarding experience for all. *Participants must meet the age criteria of a class within one week of the start date of the class. Those who do not meet the age criteria may be considered on a case-by-case basis beginning the first day of nonresident registration. *Lincoln Learning students must be age appropriate by Sept. 1. No exceptions.
Youth Sports Leagues Registration
- To give our staff time to form teams and find coaches, registration for our in-house sports leagues generally take place with the seasonal guide prior to season the league begins. Example: Spring Soccer will be found in our Winter Recreational Guide; Fall Soccer will be found in our Summer Recreational Guide, etc.