Resident registration begins Monday, April 26!
Wed April 21, 2021
SUMMER RECREATION GUIDE
- Following state recommendations, we are maintaining touchless transactions by continuing to offer online registration only.
- Resident registration begins at 9:00am on April 26.
- Non-resident registration begins at 9:00am on May 3.
Online Registration Tips
We will continue to offer ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY until we can safely follow the recommended capacity restrictions for our facilities.
- Make sure you can login before the first day of registration.
- If you have previously registered, verify your account information under ‘My Account’.
- Ensure your account is ready for the first day of registration!
- Check your login information.
- Check to make sure all family members are in the account.
- Make sure contact information is current and updated.
- Adding family members and updating address information must be done by contacting our registration staff.
- If you’ve never registered before, create an account making sure to add all family members.
- Login prior to April 26 and select programs in advance by using the “Add to Wishlist" option.
- The morning of registration, go to your Wishlist and add items to your cart for a quicker checkout.
- Check age requirements to programs prior to registering! Age exceptions cannot be considered until May 3 at 9am.
Contact our registration staff with any issues or questions you may have at 630.960.7500 or send us an email at email@example.com
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The District continues to follow all state guidelines to help protect the community from the spread of COVID-19. Currently, all participants and visitors are required to wear face coverings when participating in indoor OR outdoor recreation programs. Additional safety guidelines are provided to participants prior to the start of each program.
Please note, programs and information featured in the Summer Recreation Guide is subject to change due to state guidelines. For ongoing updates and information about available amenities, programs offered and safety procedures, please: