The Link Program strives to encourage children in K to 6th grade to laugh, make friends and be active every day.
We understand how hectic being a parent these days can be and with that in mind, we are here to offer your child a before/after school experience they won't forget! You can be confident your child is in a nurturing environment and being given the opportunity to explore new adventures. We strive to create and foster positive experiences through play, and exciting activities.
about the program
- The LINK is held at the Downers Grove Park District Lincoln Center during the school year (935 Maple Ave., Downers Grove).
- Before School runs Monday to Friday from 6:30-8:00 am. (All children must arrive by 7:45 am.)
- After School runs Mondays from 2:00-6:00 pm and Tuesday to Friday from 3:00-6:00 pm
- Children are transported to/from the Lincoln Center using in-house routes or First Student Transportation Company.
- The LINK is a relaxed and recreational program including activities such as arts & crafts, sports & games, outdoor play, homework time, board & card games.
- One of the many perks of the LINK Before and After School program is that our staff will connect participants to recreation programs offered at the Lincoln Center by walking participants to and from their programs.
- Children should bring a water bottle and afternoon snack to the program everyday.
2020-2021 LINK REGISTRATION INFO
Due to the Downers Grove Park District facility closure due to COVID-19, below are steps for a modified registration process. Once facilities are re-open, our regular registration process will resume which includes in-person registration at the Lincoln Center.
THE LINK IMPORTANT FORMS
Who Can Participate?
School District 58 students entering grades K-6th are eligible to enroll. Bus routes will be determined based on enrollment. Families will be notified which schools we will be servicing no later than mid-July.
A $60 non-refundable fee is required at time of registration. Remaining fees are divided into 10 equal monthly payments and are billed on the 15th of each month from August to May. Tuition may also be paid-in-full at the time of registration.
|DAYS||AM ONLY||PM ONLY||AM & PM|
|3||$105 PER MONTH||$200 PER MONTH||$285 PER MONTH|
|4||$125 PER MONTH||$255 PER MONTH||$355 PER MONTH|
|5||$135 PER MONTH||$315 PER MONTH||$420 PER MONTH|
the LINK contact info
The LINK Cell Phone: 630.742.3820
The LINK Email: email@example.com
Recreation Supervisor: Samantha Donovan
630.960.4477 | firstname.lastname@example.org
link day-off adventures
Children ages 5 to 12 can spend the day off from school with friends playing a variety of games and enjoying activities and crafts. The day may include a field trip or in-house entertainment. Remember to bring a sack lunch. Registration is required at least one week in advance.