Stay in, rock out!
Following the guidelines established in the Restore Illinois Plan and anticipating that festivals and large gatherings will not be possible this summer, the Downers Grove Park District has made the difficult decision to cancel live concerts traditionally held at Fishel Park in 2020.
But don't worry! We're going to bring the FREE Concert Series to you at 7PM every other Tuesday evening from May 26 to Aug. 18!
This summer, the Concert Series can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home or backyard during live-streamed concerts hosted as the top post on our Facebook page @DownersGroveParks or on our YouTube page. Create a concert-like experience of your very own by ordering curbside or pickup options from local restaurants and breweries.
May 26: The Wayouts
1960s Garage Rock Band
June 9: Ethan Bell Band
June 23: Rosie and the Rivets
July 7: Good Clean Fun
July 21: Dancing Queen
Aug. 4: Sushi Roll
Aug. 18: JK & the Jam
Sponsored by the First Congregational United Church of Christ
Support local restaurants and breweries
The Downers Grove Park District encourages residents to create a concert-like experience of their very own by ordering curbside or pickup options from local restaurants and breweries.
Featured Food & Beverage Partners
- Alter Brewing Co.: Now offering pickup and next-day delivery of Alter beer, 7 days a week.
- City Barbeque of Downers Grove: Order barbeque, fixin's and beer for curbside pickup or delivery through DoorDash.
- Sarpino's Pizzeria of Downers Grove: Serving up pizza, calzones, wings, sandwiches, salads and more through curbside pickup or delivery.
- Everyday's A Sundae: Place an order for a pint or quart of ice cream to go by calling 630.810.9155 or emailing EDASicecream@gmail.com.
- Well's Street Popcorn: Purchase popcorn online and receive $5 flat shipping; no coupon needed!
now through june 30!
Downers Grove Park District strives to continue offering meaningful and memorable experiences for residents to enjoy during this challenging time. During the Stay at Home Order, we have shifted to a virtual format for programs and events until we can welcome visitors back to our facilities.
During this time, many businesses are looking for ways to stay connected to the community. Available now through June 30, our Virtual Sponsorships will provide local businesses with a low-cost opportunity to engage residents virtually. These packages will help to generate more visibility for your brand and provide opportunities to share your message with residents during this unprecedented time.
Contact Darby Beasley, Community Events & Sponsorship Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.360.1701 to learn more and become a sponsor!l
Estimated Reach: 15,000
- One sponsored concert
- Logo on event website
- Logo in event posts
- 1 social media shoutout
- Logo in one weekly eblast
- Recognition during live-streamed concert