sponsor a signature event
Generate more visibility for your brand within Downers Grove and help us to host dozens of special events, health and environmental programs that enhance our community and contribute to Downers Grove's reputation as one of the region's best places to live and work.
Summer Concert Series
An average of 1,200 people attend the Tuesday night concerts throughout the summer.
Fall festival with food, beer garden, live music, craft fair and children's activities.
partner with the downers grove golf club
Over 36,000 rounds of golf are played at Downers Grove Golf Club each year. Take advantage of numerous partnership opportunities to connect with area golfers.
become a sponsor today!
For more information, contact Heather Zoellick, Corporate & Community Relations Specialist, at 630.960.7256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our strategic plan, Downers Grove Park District seeks to create meaningful relationships that can develop potential partnership opportunities.
Partnerships with community organizations, local businesses and other government agencies are essential for our success. Partnerships save tax dollars, help parks and recreation make life better in our community, and are the pathway to efficiency. Our goal moving forward is to secure partnerships to leverage existing resources for greater outcomes in serving you.
- Village of Downers Grove
- Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- Chamber 630
- Pierce Downer Heritage Alliance
- Downers Grove Cougars Wrestling - YOUTH WRESTLING
- Downers Grove Economic Development Corporation
- Grove Players
- Grove Foundation
- Downers Grove Historical Society
- Downers Grove Downtown Management
- Downers Grove Heritage Preservation Corporation
- DG Noon Lions 5K Labor of Love
- Sports Affiliate Groups
Downers Grove Park District's Director of Recreation distributes and tracks all donations for complimentary coupons/passes for Park District facilities and programs. These include donation requests for: golf course, miniature golf, fitness, concessions and promotional items. Small quantities of coupons/passes are donated, upon request, to the following types of non-profit organizations and fundraising events in exchange for promoting Downers Grove District at your event:
- School fun fairs, student incentives, school functions, etc.
- Community agencies/organizations, neighborhood group events, churches, and other not-for-profit groups for their fundraising efforts.