Ready, Set, Go! Path to Fitness and Fun
Exercise to earn prizes!
June 1 to August 31
The Downers Grove Park District encourages kids in grades K to 8 to be more active this summer through exercise, fitness and play.
- CLICK HERE to download a game board or pick one up at a DGPD facility starting June 1
- Record each hour of physical activity this summer
- Visit Downers Grove Park District locations for prizes
For every 7th hour of physical activity, stop by these facilities for a prize (in order listed):
- Lyman Woods | 901 31st St.
- Lincoln Center | 935 Maple Ave.
- Miner Mike's Adventure Golf | 6801 Main St.
One free round
- Recreation Center | 4500 Belmont Rd.
One free hour of FitZone or Open Gym
- Downers Grove Museum | 831 Maple Ave.
Drawstring tote bag
- Downers Grove Golf Club: 2420 Haddow Ave.
Small bucket of balls for driving range
Exercise and Activity Examples:
Get active indoors or outdoors at home or away!
- Martial Arts