Tier 3 Mitigation Measures Continue
Fri January 15, 2021
Jan. 15 Update
On Friday, Jan. 15, Governor Pritzker announced that Tier 3 Mitigations will continue for Region 8 until further notice. The Downers Grove Park District remains committed to following the state guidelines to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and the continued mitigation measures impact our upcoming recreation programs.
RECREATION PROGRAM UPDATE
- The LINK Hybrid Program and Lincoln Learning Center Preschool program will run as scheduled.
- All OUTDOOR recreation programs at Lyman Woods and other facilities will run as planned.
- Anyone currently registered for other INDOOR recreation programs will be emailed by the program supervisor with an update regarding cancellations or class changes.
- Winter Youth Basketball will tentatively begin Jan. 30.
- OPEN to members by reservation only. Reserve a workout time
- Face coverings required at all times – even when exercising.
- All in-person Premier Fitness and Group Exercise Classes are canceled for the week of Jan. 18 (until further notice). Register for Virtual Fitness Classes
- Indoor track is OPEN to the community and members by reservation only; face coverings required at all times. Reserve a track time
DOWNERS GROVE GOLF CLUB
Driving range shelter is OPEN. Learn more
The following facilities will be CLOSED to the public until further notice:
- Lincoln Center
- Lyman Woods Interpretive Center
- Downers Grove Museum
- Administrative Office
As outlined in the Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigation Measures, to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we are encouraging our staff to work remotely if possible. Our team will continue to respond to questions and concerns as quickly as possible:
- By email: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at email@example.com
- By phone: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at 630.960.7500
Register now for virtual or outdoor winter programs! We hope to resume in-person programs as soon as Region 8 is able to move to Tier 2 Mitigations.