Enroll now in the LINK Before & After School Care
Mon April 19, 2021
LINK 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
The Downers Grove Park District’s LINK Program strives to encourage children entering grades K to 6 to laugh, make friends and be active every day! The LINK Program provides fun, engaging age-based activities in a friendly and safe supervised environment.
Perks of the LINK Program:
- Discounts on select Park District programs
- LINK staff will connect participants to recreation program at the Lincoln Center by walking them to and from program
- Priority registration for LINK Day off Adventures and Traditional Summer Day Camps
At this time, the park district is planning a Before and After School program for a typical school year. If District 58 does not go back to their typical in person school day, we will adjust our program accordingly.
- BEFORE SCHOOL: Monday-Friday: 7-8:15am All students must arrive no later than 7:45am
- AFTER SCHOOL: Monday: 2:00-6:00pm Tuesday-Friday: 3:00-6:00pm
- Registration begins March 8, 2021.
- School District 58 students entering grades K-6 are eligible to enroll.
- Part-time enrollment must maintain consistent days.
- Register online using program code 4170M01-01.
- Use the credit or debit card you want on file for billing when paying the $75 non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee.
- Once enrolled online, you will receive an email with a form to complete which is where attendance days, times and school information must be provided. Please allow a few days after online enrollment to receive this digital form.
- Register online by June 1, 2021. Beginning June 2, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
- Transportation is provided through a combination of First Student Buses, in partnership with School District 58, and park district owned and operated 15 passenger vehicles.
- Transportation routes will be determined based on the number of students enrolled in the LINK program for each school. It is not guaranteed.
- If LINK enrollment is low at a particular school, the District may be unable to provide transportation. Families will be notified no later than mid-July with confirmation or cancellation of a route.
- Receive 50% off registration fee if registered by the end of business on May 1, 2021.
- A $75 non-refundable, non-transferable fee is required at the time of registration.
- Monthly fees are calculated based on the total tuition for the entire school year divided into 10 equal payments.
- Monthly payments are billed on the 15th of the month from August 2021 to May 2022.
|Days Per Week
||Before & After