Registration information for the 2023-2024 school year
- Priority Registration begins January 30, 2023 @ 9:00 am - Priority registration is open to currently enrolled preschool students (2022-2023 school year) and their siblings
- Open Registration begins February 13, 2023 @ 9:00 am - Open registration is open to anyone (new students or returning students/siblings who did not enroll during priority registration), regardless of residency status
Enroll online for the 2023-2024 Lincoln Learning Center school year!
- Once Registration has opened (see above for dates and times), click the button below or log into your household account, and select your desired class day/time.
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee. Please use the credit or debit card you intend to use for billing (if choosing the monthly billing option) when paying the registration fee. The registration fee during Priority Enrollment is $85 per student; the registration fee during Open Enrollment is $95 per student.
- You will be contacted in late summer with additional information, like teacher assignments and orientation dates, to help prepare for the start of the school year!
If you've never registered for park district programs, create an account to register for programs online. Click the 'Register Online' button to get started! If you have a child in our preschool program now and need help obtaining your username and/or password, please email our Registration Staff for assistance.
Tuition can either be paid in full at the time of registration, or if choosing to enroll in monthly billing, your annual tuition will be divided into 8 equal payments. Tuition payments will be automatically deducted on the 15th of the month, from September-April.
Other Important Registration Information
- Siblings enrolling during priority registration must reside in the same household; you may be asked to provide proof of residency.
- Any unincorporated family residing within Downers Grove School District 58 boundaries will receive a resident rate for Preschool.
- If you currently live outside of Downers Grove Park District boundaries but expect to move within park district boundaries by September 1, 2022, proof of residency will be required prior to your first preschool tuition payment. When registering during the open registration period, the same $95 deposit fee is required for both residents and nonresidents.
- Registered students will receive their classroom and teacher assignments in August 2023, as well as information regarding a Parent Orientation.
- If a class transfer is requested after classroom assignments have been made, a $25 transfer fee will be assessed if your request is able to be granted.
- All classroom and teacher assignments are random.
- You may not have your child enrolled in a class and on a waitlist for another class.