HOW TO REGISTER
2020-2021 Lincoln Learning Center Registration Info
Due to the Downers Grove Park District facility closure due to COVID-19, below are steps for a modified registration process. Once facilities are re-open, our regular registration process will resume which includes in-person registration at the Lincoln Center
Registration During COVID-19 Closure
- Step 1: Email Sara Cunningham, Recreation Supervisor of Early Childhood to receive a modified registration form - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: You will complete the form that is emailed to you and submit it back to Sara Cunningham
- Step 3: Once your registration is approved by our Recreation Staff, you will be notified by email to log on to our online registration system and pay your $75 registration fee.
- Step 4: Once the Lincoln Center is back open, staff will reach out to you to schedule a date for you to bring in the required documents to complete the registration process (copy of your child's birth certificate and proof of residency if you are a DG Park District resident). Non-residents are welcome to register.
Other Registration Information
- For siblings enrolling during priority registration - siblings must reside in the same household and provide proof of residency
- Any unincorporated family residing in Downers Grove School District 58 will receive a resident rate for Preschool
- If you are expecting to move within Downers Grove Park District boundaries by September 1, 2020 and want to register as a resident for Preschool, please attach a copy of the purchasing contract to your application
- Registered students will receive their classroom and teacher assignments in August 2020
- A $25 transfer fee will be assessed once class assignments are complete
- All classroom and teacher assignments are random
The registration deposit is non-refundable. A tuition refund will only be granted if the program is cancelled for the school year by the Park District or a written physician's excuse is presented for withdrawal from the program. Application for a refund must be made in person at the Registration Office during business hours.
Preschool Wait List Policy
If your child is enrolled in a class but you wish to go on the waitlist for a different class, you must pay an additional $75 deposit per waitlist.