HOURS & CLosings
Kidzone Childcare is unavailable until further notice.
*Unlimited memberships will not be billed until Kidzone childcare is available
January 1 - May 24
May 25 - October 4
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Monday - Tuesday 4:00 - 7:30 pm
Wednesday - Thursday 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Friday Closed in pm
Saturday 8:15 am - 1:00 pm
Kidzone is closed Sundays
Holiday Closures and Hours
CLOSED: 1/1, 7/4, 9/7, 11/26, 12/24, 12/25
12/31: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Kidzone is for guest children of the Recreation Center, 4500 Fitness and Downers Grove Golf Club patrons.
The Kidzone Childcare Center is available year-round on a first-come, first-served basis for children ages 12 weeks to 12 years.
Availability may be limited during busy times, so a reservation is strongly recommended. However, if your child is 2 years old or younger a 24-hour advance reservation is required. Please call us at 630-960-7471 during Kidzone hours or 630-960-7250 to make these reservations.
All children 12 years and younger must be in Kidzone, in a Recreation and Fitness Center program or under the direct supervision of their parent while in the facility, and parents must be in the facility while children are in Kidzone. Please note that special policies apply to Golf course patrons. Call 630-960-7250 for information.
Unlimited Kidzone visits can be added to a 4500 Fitness membership.
|Membership Option||Paid in Full||Payment Plan/Month|
|Three or more Children||$384||$32|
All children must be in the same household of the attached active fitness member. Reinstatement of your unlimited Kidzone add-on within 6 months of canceling the add-on will require a $25 reinstatement fee.
Purchase a Kidzone Pass for drop-in visits.
USING KIDZONE CHILDCARE
- Check in with Kidzone staff to be sure there is room for your children before paying at the Recreation Center front desk.
- Availability may be limited during busy times. Children are admitted into the childcare room upon proof of payment and as space permits.
- Please be aware that there is a one-hour minimum charge. Children may stay in Kidzone for a maximum of two hours per day.
- Late fees will apply and includes the Kidzone Unlimited Pass.
- For safety reasons, parents must sign their children in and out of the childcare room and must show photo identification.
- With the exception of labeled plastic infant bottles, please note that NO FOOD OR DRINK is allowed.
- A diaper changing area is available for your convenience. Parents are responsible for changing diapers and are notified when necessary.
- To protect all children in the childcare room, we cannot admit a child who is showing symptoms of illness.
- SHOES MUST BE WORN in Kidzone