Downers Grove Museum, 831 Maple Ave., Downers Grove
Satisfy your thirst for knowledge while having fun at the same time! The Downers Grove Museum offers history-related, week-long half day summer camps of varying topics to appeal to all ages and interests. Learn about interesting aspects of history or acquire a new skill through fun and engaging activities.
- Resident registration begins: March 14 at 9:00am
- Non-resident registration begins: March 21 at 9:00am
- Register online
Participant Information/emergency forms
- Information/emergency forms for each camper must be completed no later than 9:00am the Wednesday prior to each camp session.
- Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until the information/emergency forms are completed.
- Only one form needs to be completed per camper per Summer (a form is not needed for each individual week of camp)
- Information regarding information/emergency forms will be communicated in Spring 2022.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP EACH DAY
- Change of clothes
- 1 snack
- Filled re-fillable water bottle
- Sunscreen (arrive already applied - sunscreen is for re-applying)
WHAT TO WEAR TO CAMP EACH DAY
- Comfortable clothing that can get messy/wet/muddy
- Closed toed shoes/boots with socks
Cancellation/refund requests must be made by 9:00am the Wednesday prior to a camp session beginning in order to qualify for a full refund. Any requests made after that time will only be granted a refund if accompanied by a doctor's note due to a medical reason.