PHase 4 group exercise classes
Reserve a Group Exercise Class
- Reservations are open to Group Exercise Class (Gold Pass) Add-on Members and Non-Members.
- To reserve a class, visit our registration site at dgparks.org.
- Choose a class
- Add to cart
- Complete the waiver
- Proceed to checkout
- Add-on Members will be charged $0 for Group Exercise Classes and the Member Rate for Premier Classes
Premier Fitness Classes
4500 Fitness premier classes include TRX, Tai Ji, Weight Training for Women and many more. Premier classes are registration based and open to everyone. 4500 Fitness members receive a discount.
group exercise CLASSES
Purchase a group exercise punch pass or add-on to your 4500 Fitness annual membership for unlimited classes. Group classes include: Boot Camp, Body Pump, Yoga, Zumba, Indoor Cycle and many more.
|Punch Pass Options||Fitness Member||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Gold Pass add-on||$240 (Or $20 per month)||n/a||n/a|
Group Exercise Class Policies
- Participants must present their key fob at each class or pay for a one-time workout and present their paid receipt.
- Punch Passes are nontransferable and non refundable
- The Downers Grove Park District reserves the right to cancel or change classes that have consistent low enrollment and instructors with no advance notice.
- Must be at least 15 years of age to participate
- Group Exercise classes will be cancelled on holidays unless otherwise posted. Please contact the Registration Desk at (630) 960-7250 for updated information.
- Group Exercise punch passes never expire. (Effective January, 2020)