group exercise classes
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES OPEN TO MEMBERS & NON-MEMBERS
PHASE 5 UPDATE
Following Phase 5 guidelines, the Downers Grove Park District is no longer required to limit capacity in our facilities. Reservations are no longer required for 4500 Fitness, Group Exercise Classes and the Indoor Walking Track. Advance reservations are still required for Open Gym. Face coverings and social distancing are still recommended for all individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
Premier Fitness Classes
4500 Fitness premier classes include TRX, Tai Ji, Weight Training for Women and many more. Premier classes are registration based and open to everyone. 4500 Fitness members receive a discount.
group exercise CLASSES
Purchase a group exercise punch pass or add-on to your 4500 Fitness annual membership for unlimited classes. Group classes include: Boot Camp, Body Pump, Yoga, Zumba, Indoor Cycle and many more.
|Punch Pass Options||Fitness Member||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Gold Pass add-on||$240 (Or $20 per month)||n/a||n/a|
Group Exercise Class Policies
- Participants must present their key fob at each class or pay for a one-time workout and present their paid receipt.
- Punch Passes are nontransferable and non refundable
- The Downers Grove Park District reserves the right to cancel or change classes that have consistent low enrollment and instructors with no advance notice.
- Must be at least 15 years of age to participate
- Group Exercise classes will be cancelled on holidays unless otherwise posted. Please contact the Registration Desk at (630) 960-7250 for updated information.
- Group Exercise punch passes never expire. (Effective January, 2020)