phase 4 group exercise class information
OPEN TO MEMBERS & NON-MEMBERS
Reserve a Group Exercise Class
- Reservations are open to Group Exercise Class (Gold Pass) Add-on Members and Non-Members.
- Group exercise classes will begin July 1 by reservation only.
- The group exercise schedule will be posted weekly on this page.
- To reserve a class, visit our registration site at dgparks.org.
- Choose a class
- Add to cart
- Complete the waiver
- Proceed to checkout
- You will be charged $0 for the class
Group Exercise Class Information
- Zoom classes will be discontinued until the fall to help reallocate instructors to onsite classes.
- Workout spaces will be marked 6 feet apart to help participants adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Fitness equipment will be thoroughly sanitized by District staff between classes.
- Participants may be asked to assist in cleaning efforts at the end of their class by wiping equipment using provided disinfectant wipes.
- Please review Phase 4 guidelines for the facility prior to visiting.
Premier Fitness Classes
4500 Fitness premier classes include TRX, Tai Ji, Weight Training for Women and many more. Premier classes are registration based and open to everyone. 4500 Fitness members receive a discount.
group exercise CLASSES
Purchase a group exercise punch pass or add-on to your 4500 Fitness annual membership for unlimited classes. Group classes include: Boot Camp, Body Pump, Yoga, Zumba, Indoor Cycle and many more.
|Punch Pass Options||Fitness Member||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Gold Pass add-on||$240 (Or $20 per month)||n/a||n/a|
Group Exercise Class Policies
- Participants must present a Play Pass at each class or pay for a one-time workout
- Play Passes are nontransferable and non refundable
- The Downers Grove Park District reserves the right to cancel or change classes that have consistent low enrollment and instructors with no advance notice.
- Must be at least 15 years of age to participate
- Group Exercise classes will be cancelled on holidays unless otherwise posted. Please contact the Registration Desk at (630) 960-7250 for updated information.
- All Play Passes expire 6 months from the date of purchase.