Our program guides are published three times a year.
- Winter/Spring Guide: Delivered mid-November
- Summer/Summer Camp Guide: Delivered mid-February
- Fall Guide: Delivered mid-June
Open Gym schedules for basketball, vollyeball, pickleball and batting cages are posted on our website each month.
View the calendar
It is the District policy to attempt to return any lost property to its rightful owner. However, with the number of parks and facilities operated by the District, there are times that items are not able to be returned or individuals do not claim such items. Unattended property that has been impounded or property that has been found shall be stored for a minimum period of 30 days at the facility it was found. Items found in the parks will be stored for a minimum of 30 days at the Administrative Office.
In the event that lost/abandoned property is not claimed within 30 days, the District will utilize one of the following options, as determined by the Executive Director.
- Transfer lost items to Downers Grove Police Department. Park District can transfer its items to the Downers Grove Police Department for disposal under the Law Enforcement Disposition of Property Act. This process should be documented internally by detailing what the item is, what the approximate value of the item is, and date of transfer.
- Donate lost items to charity: The Park District can choose to donate items to a charitable organization. Again, this should include all necessary documentation.
- Items that are usable by the District (i.e. sports equipment) may become District property & be used.
- Other options, as deemed appropriate by the Executive Director.