The walking track at the Downers Grove Recreation Center is currently closed during Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan.
The suspended indoor track allows you to walk or run regardless of the weather. The three-lane track (9 laps = mile) overlooks the main gymnasium and offers views of the Downers Grove Golf Club.
The indoor track at 4500 Fitness is FREE to all visitors!
- Track users must check in at the registration desk.
- Children under the age of 7 are not allowed on the track.
- Ages 7 to 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Children 13 and older can participate without a parent/guardian.
- Cleats, spikes, strollers, rollerblades and skateboards are prohibited.
- Walkers and wheelchairs are allowed.
- Outside lane is used for passing; please do not block this lane.