- Printed guide delivered to residents: Week of April 12
- Resident registration begins: April 26 at 9am
- Non-resident registration begins: May 3 at 9am
- Registration will be available online only at dgparks.org
Participant information/emergency forms
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP EACH DAY
- Change of clothes
- Filled re-fillable water bottle
- Face coverings
- Sunscreen (arrive already applied - sunscreen is for re-applying)
- Insect Repellant (arrive already applied)
- Art Supplies (a list will be provided via email as camp gets closer, but will include items like glue sticks and crayons). These supplies will be used by your camper only.
WHAT TO WEAR TO CAMP EACH DAY
- Comfortable clothing that can get messy/wet/muddy
- Closed toed shoes/boots with socks
- Face covering/mask (recommended, but not required)
Cancellation/refund requests must be made the Monday prior to a camp session beginning (one week prior) in order to qualify for a full refund. Any requests made after that time will only be granted a refund if the spot is filled by a waitlisted participant or if accompanied by a doctor's note due to a medical reason. Notifications on the status of a refund request will be made by the Thursday prior to the start of camp.
June 14-Aug. 13 | Ages 3-5
Choose 3 days or 5 days! Preschool campers have a blast making new friends while enjoying stimulating activities in a supportive atmosphere. Creativity and imagination abound as campers actively engage in their world through arts and crafts, stories, songs, indoor and outdoor games and free play time. Camp activities enhance social skills and ease separation anxiety. Children must be toilet-trained (no Pull-Ups).
|3 Day||TU-TH||9am-12pm||Lincoln Center||$70/$100
|5 Day||M-F||9am-12pm||Lincoln Center||$100/$130|
pee wee camp
June 15-Aug. 12 | Age 2
Now three days per week! Is your child ready to begin his or her journey into independence? Pee Wee Camp is designed to help young children transition into a structured program where gaining independence and fostering socialization skills are emphasized. A caring and comforting environment with experienced teachers are the heart of the program. Creative expression, circle time and motor skill development will help your child get ready for their next classroom adventure. Class structure is consistent with the fall 2-year-old program--the stepping stone to the Lincoln Learning Center Preschool Program. Pull-Ups are permitted for campers who are working on potty-training skills. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until filled.