ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
Couldn't get enough softball excitement this summer? Don't worry because adult softball is returning to McCollum Park this fall! All teams will play an eight-game season with the top teams competing in an end of the season tournament.Games will be officiated following A.S.A. rules with some local exceptions adopted.
- Registration available online or in-person at the Lincoln Center, 935 Maple Avenue or Recreation Center, 4500 Belmont Road
- New Roster Procedures
- Captains will receive a link by email to forward to team members. Each team member must individually submit their information and agree to the waiver.
- Captains do not need to submit a preliminary roster when registering.
- Rosters must be completed by the first night of league play.
- Team Fees: Regular Leagues $630 | Doubleheader League $1025
- All teams will pay the team fee upon registration. Teams with rosters comprised of 60% Downers Grove residents or are employed in Downers Grove will be given a $100 refund after the first game takes place.
Non-Resident Registration Opens: February 17
Registration Closes: April 6
Games played at: McCollum Park
|Men's Rec B 12"||M||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Women's 11"||M||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec Double Header 12"||TU||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Co-Rec B Tier 1 12"||W||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Co-Rec Tier 2 12"||W||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec A 12"||TH||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec B 12"||TH||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec B Tier 1 12"||F||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec B Tier 2 12"||F||6:30-10:30 PM|
Spring Training Adult Softball Tournament
Men's Saturday, April 13 10am - 10pm
Co-rec Sunday, April 14 10am - 10pm
Start the year with this weekend 12" softball tournament. Format is two-game pool play and then play a double-elimination tournament. There are two divisions: Men's Rec and Co-Rec. Trophies will be awarded to the winners of each division. Team rosters and registration deadline is April 9.
Ball fields 1, 3 and 4
Fee per team: $250
Ages 18 and up