ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
Winter weather got you down? Don't worry because Adult Softball is returning to McCollum Park this Spring/Summer! All teams will play a ten-game season with the top teams competing in an end of the season tournament. Games will be officiated following A.S.A. rules with some local exceptions adopted.
- Registration available online.
- Roster Procedures
- Captains will receive a link by email to forward to team members. Each team member must individually submit their information and agree to the waiver.
- Captains do not need to submit a preliminary roster when registering.
- Rosters must be completed by the first night of league play.
- Team Fees: Regular Leagues $680 | Doubleheader League $1,105
- All teams will pay the team fee upon registration. Teams with rosters comprised of 60% Downers Grove residents or are employed in Downers Grove will be given a $100 refund after the first game takes place.
Registration Closes: April 17
|Men's Rec B 12"||M||5/1||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Women's 11"||M||5/1||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Double Header 12"||TU||5/2||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Co-Rec B 12"||W||5/3||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Over 50 12"||W||5/3||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec A 12"||TH||5/4||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec B 12"||TH||5/4||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Men's Rec 16"||F||5/5||6:30-10:30 PM|
|Co-Rec B 12"||F||5/5||6:30-10:30 PM|