adult baseball league
Batter up! Get your friends together and get out on the field. Don't have a team? No problem! We'll help you find one. The league will play modified IHSA rules. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Play each week on Sunday morning or afternoon. 8-game schedule followed by playoffs at the end of the season. Games each week will either be a double header or single game
- Registration is available online.
- Roster Procedures
- Captains will receive a link by email to forward to team members. Each team member must individually submit their information and agree to the waiver.
- Captains do not need to submit a preliminary roster when registering
- Rosters must be completed by the first night of league play.
- Team Fees: $1,050
- All teams will pay the team fee upon registration. Teams with rosters comprised of 60% Downers Grove residents or are employed in Downers Grove will be given a $100 refund after the first game takes place.
Registration Closes: May 28
Games played at: Downers Grove South High School, 1436 Norfolk St, Downers Grove, IL
2021 League Information
Time: 9:00am- 7:00pm
REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE ONLINE ONLY