2018 Adult Baseball League
Still think you can play some ball? Get your friends together and get back out on the field.
- This league will play modified IHSA rules.
- The league will play each week on Sunday morning or afternoon or Saturdays afternoons and play a 12-game schedule followed by playoffs at the end of the season.
- Games each week will either be a double header or single game.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. A $100 deposit is required along with a preliminary roster, including team members' names and address at time of registration.
- A copy of each players driver's license is required if they are claiming residency status.
- Individuals wishing to be placed on a team may call the Park District at (630) 960-7250 and leave their name and phone number to be given to any captain requesting additional players. If enough individual players are looking, a team may be made up of those players to play in the league.
Location: Downers Grove North and South Varsity/JV Baseball Fields
Team Fee : $1300