New Lower Enrollment Fees!
$30 for first member / $20 for each additional family member
|Membership Type||Monthly Payment Plan
(Fee is per person)
|Paid in Full
(Fee is per person)
|Individual||$25.50 ($306 annually)
||$32 ($384 annually)
|2nd Family Member||$20 ($240 annually)
||$25 ($300 annually)
|3+ Family Member||$17 ($204 annually)
||$21.25 ($255 annually)
|Senior Individual (62 yrs+)||$20 ($240 annually)||$25 ($300 annually)||$220||$275|
|Senior Couple (62 yrs+)||$32 ($384 annually)||$40 ($480 annually)||$352||$440|
|Student (12-23 yrs)||$20 ($240 annually)||$25 ($300 annually)||$220||$275|
|Military||$20 ($240 annually)||$25 ($300 annually)||$220||$275|
|Local business/government||$25.50 ($306 annually)
Group Fitness Add-On
As an active fitness member, unlimited group exercise can be added to your membership. This add-on will allow you to take all classes on the Group Exercise Class Schedule. All participants must be 14 years of age and older. Reinstatement of your unlimited group exercise add-on within 6 months of cancelling the add-on will incur a $25 reinstatement fee.
Fee: $19 per month or $228 annual
New! Get Text & Email Alerts for Group Classes
Sign up to receive updates about schedule changes and class cancellations with Rainout Line.
- Individual members must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Household members must all reside at the same address.
- Household of three or more memberships can only include two members ages 24 and older.
- *Can only be added to Household of 3 membership, fee is per person.
- Senior members must be 62 years of age and older.
- Senior couple memberships can include only two seniors ages 62 and older and both must reside in the same household.
- Student members must be 15 to 23 years of age and provide proof of full-time status.
- Military: An individual actively enlisted, who can provide proof, in a branch of the armed forces.
- 12 to 14 years of age using the Fitness Center must pass the in-house Teen Fitness University program to become a Fitness Center member.
- Children 12 years of age or younger must be in Kidzone Childcare, in a program or directly supervised by a parent or guardian while in the facility.
Enrollment fees are for new members or if a membership has been inactive for more than 60 days. Enrollment fees must be paid in full at the time of sign-up.
Payment Plan Option
If you choose the convenient payment plan option, the first month payment will be prorated from the date of sign-up to the date of the first monthly billing and will be due at the time of purchase. Payment plans are required to have an automatic withdrawal from a checking, savings or credit card to qualify. Memberships will remain active until a 30-day written notice of cancellation has been made to the Downers Grove Park District. Please contact the registration desk for complete details on membership types. Prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or change membership options.
Business Membership - Downers Grove Businesses
Make fitness part of your workday with our local corporate rate. Full-time employees of any business that pays taxes to the Downers Grove Park District are eligible to purchase a Fitness Center annual membership at resident rates. Enroll a minimum of six employees from your company at the same time and receive a special discount. Contact the Membership Services Coordinator at 630.960.7250.
Teen Fitness University
Become a member before age 15! Teens aged 12 to 14 can get certified to be a Fitness Center member by completing a training program with a nationally certified personal trainer. View the personal training tab for details.
GET FIT YOUR WAY™!
4500 Fitness is a proud partner with the Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness program. With SilverSneakers you can get fit when, where and how you want. The program, for older adults, is available through many healthcare plans, to check if you're eligible, visit silversneakers.com
PRIME is program through a participants company health insurance.
At 4500 Fitness SilverSneakers memberships include use of the Fitness Center and the indoor walking track. Group Fitness classes are not included.
HOME FRONT HEALTH
Home Front Health is a program organized by SEASPAR. The program includes an annual membership to 4500 Fitness, social events and personal training sessions with Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainers, all free of charge to qualifying veterans (Downers Grove resident veterans with a disability rating of 10% or higher).