2021 MEMBERSHIP FEES
|Membership Type||Monthly Payment Plan
(Fee is per person)
|Paid in Full
(Fee is per person)
|Adult||$27 ($324 annually)
||$33 ($396 annually)
|Adult Add-On||$21 ($252 annually)
||$26 ($312 annually)
|Senior||$21 ($252 annually)
||$26 ($312 annually)
|Senior Add-On||$13 ($156 annually)||$16 ($192 annually)||$143||$176|
|Student (12-23 yrs)||$21 ($252 annually)||$26 ($312 annually)||$231||$286|
|Military||$21 ($252 annually)||$26 ($312 annually)||$231||$286|
|Local business/government||$27 ($324 annually)
Gold Pass Add-On
We are now taking new membership applications through our online fitness application. Once we receive your application, our Fitness Registration Assistant will reach out to you, Monday - Friday between the hours of 11 am - 7 pm to finalize the details. You may also visit our facility during our operating hours to purchase your membership.
- Complete and submit your application by clicking on the link: 4500 Fitness Application
- If you have questions prior to completing the application, please call us at 630.960.2340 Monday - Friday, 11 am - 7 pm.
- Individual members must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Household members must all reside at the same address.
- Household of three or more memberships can only include two members ages 24 and older.
- *Can only be added to Household of 3 membership, fee is per person.
- Senior members must be 62 years of age and older.
- Senior couple memberships can include only two seniors ages 62 and older and both must reside in the same household.
- Student members must be 15 to 23 years of age and provide proof of full-time status.
- Military: An individual actively enlisted, who can provide proof, in a branch of the armed forces.
- 12 to 14 years of age using the Fitness Center must pass the in-house Teen Fitness University program to become a Fitness Center member.
Enrollment fees are for new members or if a membership has been inactive for more than 60 days. Enrollment fees must be paid in full at the time of sign-up.
We verify residency! Please bring your documentation when purchasing memberships in-person. If you are completing the online application, you may be asked to supply documentation.
For those claiming Downers Grove residency, we verify ownership and tax allocations to the Downers Grove Park District through the DuPage County Assessor's Office. If the address does not pay taxes to the Downers Grove Park District, a non-resident membership will be sold. If we cannot verify ownership of the property, you will be required to provide us with supporting documentation of your residency. Acceptable forms of documentation are, official signed lease agreements stating lease dates and names, utility bills such as Com Ed, Refuse, Electric, etc, or a current Driver's License reflecting the address.
Payment Plan Option
If you choose the convenient payment plan option, the first month payment will be prorated from the date of sign-up to the date of the first monthly billing and will be due at the time of purchase. Payment plans are required to have an automatic withdrawal from a checking, savings or credit card to qualify. Memberships will remain active until a 30-day written notice of cancellation has been made to the Downers Grove Park District. Please contact the registration desk for complete details on membership types. Prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or change membership options.
- If you you have a membership and would like to add a family member, please visit us in-person during our hours of operation or complete the 4500 Fitness Application above.
- If you would like to add a GOLD pass to your existing membership, send an email to our Fitness Registration Assistant or call 630.960.2340. You can also stop by the Fitness Desk when you're in the facility.
Business Membership - Downers Grove Businesses
Make fitness part of your workday with our local corporate rate. Full-time employees of any business that pays taxes to the Downers Grove Park District are eligible to purchase a Fitness Center annual membership at resident rates. Enroll a minimum of six employees from your company at the same time and receive a special discount. Contact the Membership Services Coordinator at 630.960.7250.
Teen Fitness University
Become a member before age 15! Teens aged 12 to 14 can get certified to be a Fitness Center member by completing a training program with a nationally certified personal trainer. View the personal training tab for details.
You can now renew your annual paid-in-full membership through your online account at www.dgparks.org. After logging-in, click on Membership Renewals under the Shop menu. If you need help accessing your account, please contact our registration staff at 630.960.7500 Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm or send an email to Regi_Staff@dgparks.org
If you hold a membership on the monthly billing plan, your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel it.
GET FIT YOUR WAY™!
4500 Fitness is a proud partner with the Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness program. With SilverSneakers you can get fit when, where and how you want. The program, for older adults, is available through many healthcare plans, to check if you're eligible, visit silversneakers.com
PRIME is program through a participants company health insurance.
At 4500 Fitness SilverSneakers memberships include use of the Fitness Center and the indoor walking track. Group Fitness classes are not included.
In partnership between 4500 Fitness and Healthy Contributions, Renew Active is a fitness membership benefit for those who qualify through United Heathcare, or AARP-branded Medicare plans. Renew Active allows a fitness membership at no cost to the member. To see if you qualify, please contact your insurance provider.
HOME FRONT HEALTH
Home Front Health is a program organized by SEASPAR. The program includes an annual membership to 4500 Fitness, social events and personal training sessions with Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainers, all free of charge to qualifying veterans (Downers Grove resident veterans with a disability rating of 10% or higher).