HOURS & Holiday CLosings
Check out Downers Grove Park District Recreation Center on Yelp
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
By reservation only
Monday to Friday: 5AM to 8:30PM
90-minute Time Blocks:
Saturday and Sunday: 6:45AM to 6:45PM
90-minute Time Blocks:
Fitness Center Closings
Fitness Center Holiday Hours
open TO MEMBERS ONLY (RESERVATION REQUIRED)
Available Member Amenities:
- Cardio machines
- Strength and weight machines
- Free weights
- Touchless water fountains for bottle refills
- Indoor Walking Track (by reservation only Monday to Friday)
- Lockers (free tote bags available while supplies last)
- Showers and steam rooms
- Open gym
- Benches and lobby seating
- Towel service
We are now taking new membership applications through our online fitness application. Once we receive your application, our registration team will reach out to you, Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 am - 4:00 pm to finalize the details.
Complete and submit your application by clicking on the link: 4500 Fitness Application
If you have questions prior to completing the application, please call us at 630.960.7500 Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- If you you have a membership and would like to add a family member, please complete the 4500 Fitness Application above.
- If you would like to add a GOLD pass to your existing membership, send us an email at Regi_Staff@dgparks.org.
- Renew your annual paid-in-full membership through your online account at www.dgparks.org. After logging in click on Membership Renewals under the Shop menu. If you need help accessing your account, please call us at 630.960.7500 Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm or send us an email at Regi_Staff@dgparks.org
If you hold a membership on the monthly billing plan, your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel it.
New Workout Reservation System
- Visit https://www.picktime.com/4500fitness
- Select time of day
- Select preferred date
- Insert your information
- Time blocks are available for reservation 7 days in advance.
- Time blocks are 90 minutes in length.
- 40 members are permitted during each time block.
- There are 15 minutes between time blocks to allow staff time to thoroughly clean the facility and equipment between uses.
- Please reserve only the time blocks you intend to use.
At 4500 Fitness, you'll find friendly and knowledgeable staff who will help you meet your fitness goals; a wide array of group classes for every interest and to fit every schedule; open gyms that let you hit the court running and seminars and other opportunities to learn more about healthy living.
Newly Added Cardio Machines
Workout with over 40 cardio machines including treadmills, ellipticals, rowing machines and steppers, many with their own personal TVs.
Newly Updated Locker Rooms
Installation of new wall and floor tile, fresh carpeting in locker areas and new quartz countertops and fixtures was completed in 2018.
3-lane Indoor Track
Membership includes use of the three-lane indoor track (9 laps to a mile) to keep you running and walking year-round no matter the weather. Unlimited Open GymPlay basketball, pickleball or volleyball during our regular adult open gym sessions in our gymnasium - all included with membership.
4500 Fitness features a large selectorized weight machine and free weight area with Olympic weights.
Steam Rooms & Towel Service
Membership also includes access to our steam rooms (located in each locker room) and towel service.
Exclusive Member Events
Get invites to member-only events, including the annual Member Appreciation Day in March.
Reduced Rates on Personal Training
Fitness Members get discounts on personal training from our team of fitness professionals.
Reduced Rates on Premier & Group Fitness Classes
Sign up for our premier fitness classes, including TRX suspension training and weight training for women, both held in a dedicated group fitness room at reduced member rates.