2018 SPRING, SUMMER CAMP GUIDE
Registration currently underway.
VIEW THE 2018 SPRING SUMMER RECREATION GUIDE
WINTER 2018 GUIDE
Resident and non-resident registration currently underway.
VIEW THE 2018 WINTER GUIDE
PLAYBOOK - Your Guide to DGParks
Welcome to your new Downers Grove Park District Playbook. This is your owners manual to the district - a handy guide to help you get the most out of all the places to go, things to go and chances to play within your park district! We've packed this book with maps, rental guides and tips on everything from shoe recycling to Loki (the red eared slider who lives at Lyman Woods).
VIEW THE DIGITAl ISSUE
4 Easy Ways to Register
Create an online account to register and pay for programs online.
Bring your completed registration form and payment (cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx or Discover) directly to:
Lincoln Community Center, 935 Maple Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515-4997
Recreation and Fitness Center, 4500 Belmont Road, Downers Grove, IL 60515
(for convenient after-hours drop-off, a mail slot is located in the door at the top of the stairs at Lincoln Center's north entrance, and outside the Recreation Center to the left of the main entrance.)
Mail your completed registration form and payment (check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx or Discover) to:Downers Grove Park District, Lincoln Community Center, 935 Maple Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515-4997
Fax your completed registration form and credit card payment to: 630.963.5884 The facsimile form substitutes for and has the same legal effect as the original document.Phone registrations will not be accepted.
We encourage you to enroll in programs at least one week prior to the start date. Programs with low enrollment may be canceled.
Unless registering in person:
- Participants should assume they are enrolled in their first choice unless otherwise notified by Park District staff.
- List your additional program choices so that you may be placed in the next available class if your first choice is filled. You will be placed on a waiting list for your first choice if all of your choices are filled.
- Checks or money orders may be made payable to Downers Grove Park District.
- There is a $25 service charge for returned checks.
- Appropriate age levels are established by our staff of professionals to ensure a rewarding experience for all children. Children must meet the age requirements of a class within one week after the starting date of the class, with the exception of Lincoln Learning Center Preschool.
Recreation Refund Policy
- If you choose to withdraw from a class, a refund will be issued or placed in your account when a completed Refund Request Form is submitted at least 72 hours prior to the first class meeting and will be subject to a 10% service charge.
- A prorated withdrawal refund will be issued in cases of illness or injury when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Certain programs, events and services are not refundable under this policy.